When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
We offer payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best: running your company.
Why Outsource Your Payroll?
- It’s a Time Saver
Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system–no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing
Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- Allows You To Focus On Core Competencies
Our professional staff allow you to focus on the core competencies of your business. We are accounting professionals–you get the experts working for you and with you.
- Comprehensive Reports
You get a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports. For a nominal fee, we will include union reports, certified payroll, workers’ compensation reports and much more.
Get the Solution That Best Fits Your Needs.
We know that when it comes to accounting services – no one size fits all. That’s why we offer the following 2 custom payroll processing options.
We will take your manually-prepared payroll records and other payroll information and post this information to our data files, so you get…
- Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting.
- User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports.
- Your records maintained in tip top shape.
- W2’s and 1099’s optional
Payroll Service thru our partners at ADP:
- Full service Payroll
- Direct Deposit or live check delivered to you within 24 hours
- Payroll tax filing & tax depositing
- Internet tools to manage & pay employees
- Fraud proof checks
- New hire reporting
- State unemployment management
- Certified human resources professional business assistance
- Federal and State labor law compliance
- Workers compensation
- W-2 and W-3 processing (Included in price)
- Employee background checks (optional)
- Time and attendance systems (optional)
Custom Payroll Reports Service:
There seems to be an endless amount of special reports Government agencies require. We can prepare the following reports for you.
- 1099 & 1096 Processing
- Worker’s Compensation Audits
- Social Security Audits
Call us Today! (623) 334-1400