Tax Return Preparation
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here’s what you get with your tax return preparation…
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
Books a Mess? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help you. We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year; prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape for next year.
Please take a look through our complete IRS problem resolution services by clicking on the links below.
- Have you received an IRS audit notification?
- Haven’t filed your tax returns for years?
- Do you owe Back Taxes?
- Do you have Payroll Tax Problems?
- Has the IRS placed tax liens on your home?
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank.
- Is the IRS threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts?
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your personal property?
- Owe the IRS a lot of money? – Settle for pennies on the dollar!
- Need more time to pay.
- Like to get out from under your tax burden completely.
- Like to get out of a tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse?
- Like to see what the IRS has on you.
Call us Today! (623) 334-1400